[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rumba & Scuba...Week 4

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 17:13:43 -0700

25 of the local neighborhood folks just left after paying $20 a piece to watch
Rumba and Scooba do their thing. I also sold a Rumba and Scooba to our RePro
Vet Dr. Cain...over the phone. This could be the start of something big.
Most of you that know me know how much I enjoy doing housework.
Um...boy...howdy...do I enjoy vacuuming and mopping. So...when Jenn came home
with Rumba and Scooba I was dismayed those joys would be taken from my duties.
Ah...but they have been replaced with Rumba and Scooba watching. They are
amazing and do get the job done. Today was a milestone as I got to see Rumba
dock with its recharger for the 1st time. It only took 3 opportunities and I
stood up and cheered for its success.

I am slowly learning that Robotic cleaning is good and Rumba and Scooba are my
friends.

Thank you Jennifer for you keen insight...you have once again...MADE ME BELIEVE.

Your husband...loving as ever...

Paul

Visit Rivendell on "Da Web" www.diablokp.com