[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ruffian & Foolish Pleasure

  • From: PAUL A MAZZONE <pmazzone@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 08:15:28 -0700

     I was right there at Belmont Park and I was asst. trainer  for Evan
Jackson and we were stabled right next to John Nerud   and I new his son
Jan very well and there was never no mention of Avatar & Master Derby to
be in that match race that I ever heard of and let me tell you something
JOHN NERUD was not afraid of any other horses or anyone. John also
trained DR. FAGER and he said if you think you can beat my horse then
enter against him.
     John Nerud wouldn't pay anybody not one dime not run against any of
his horses, Like I said John was from the old school and he would back
down from any fight.
    I live right in Floral Park which was about 10 minutes from Belmont.