[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Royal Canin

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dick_jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, DaList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:27:37 -0700 (PDT)

Here is a list of some of the activities clubs here use to raise funds --
Raffles at all events
Gather 10 people (can include 10 and up) and "rent" out to agility clubs as
ring crews. A weekend of working agility trials can earn your club $200-400.
Actively gather trophy donations
Car wash
Bake sale - book sale - video game sale - rumage sale
Dog training classes
become involved in obedience clubs and develop support for all-breed obedience
and rally trials at your specialties. They will not come just becasue you offer
it -- they will come because you build a relationship.
or members can donate cash - but activities are more bonding --

Ruth