[ SHOWGSD-L ] Roxy's Turn to BRAG!!

  • From: Ann Mariano <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 15:37:14 -0800 (PST)

Today I took Roxy out for a "training" session at the
Kennel Club of Philadelphia show, and I think she has
learned the routine :)  She moved beautifully,
stacked/baited for me, and made me proud that she showed so
well considering her "mommy" was showing her in the Bred-By
class.  To top it off she went WB/BOW/BO for her first
point under Dr. Berdnt.  Roxy is just under 8 months, and
is litter mate to "Bandit" who has 9 points and several BOB
wins (owner handled also).  I guess after today, I better
start showing her more <VBG>

Roxy is also known as "Amari's Beware of Foxy Roxy" and her
proud parents are Ch Darby-Dan's Sampson OFA and my girl Ch
Fairway's Leah v Nadelwald TC OFA. Bred, owned, and loved
by me :)

Ann Marie
www.geocities.com/amarigermanshepherds/Puppies.html
Home of CH Fairway's Leah v Nadelwald TC OFA
and her daughter R/Best In Futurity CH Amari's Ava Gardner OFA
and in the wings Leah's new daughter Amari's Beware of Foxy Roxy
Breeder/Owner ofAmari's Bandit of Broadcreek (5pts. 2/BOB @ 6 months)

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs