[ SHOWGSD-L ] Roster Mailing List

  • From: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 07:45:07 EST

If someone wants to send a mailing to the GSDCA Members, there is a procedure
for purchasing the mailing list to be used as a one time mailing.  This would
be the proper method to use if you were running for office, wanting to market
a new product, etc.  Contact Dania Karloff or Gail Hardcastle, our Membership
Chairs.

However, if you are a GSDCA Member and you have the Roster I guess you could
send a mailing to everyone but that certainly is not the purpose of the
Roster.  This very issue has surfaced in other organizations and some are no
longer
even printing a membership Roster.  I would not want this to happen to the
GSDCA, I think our Roster is wonderful and I use it all the time but I do not
use
it for mass mailings.

Lew