[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Rose City Classic Sunday results??? and other breed brag

  • From: Randy Hamm <gsd4meee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 21:23:32 -0800 (PST)

 Best of Breed was   CH.VONHAMM BEDKAR'S SHE'S ALL MINE
  sorry don't remember the name of the WD and WB But it was the same as saturday
Harlowe Jahelka <hcj2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does anyone have the results from the Rose City Classic today in
> Portland,OR???
> > Michelle Kaeser
> Jovon Kennels

Hi Michelle and All,

Just had a call from my Wife Anne at the Rose City Classic. We did not have
a GSD entered so don't have those results!!!!!!!!!!

HOWEVER

Our Brussels Griffon, British import, "Cilleine Masquerade" out of the
Open Dog class, with Anne showing him went:
Friday RWD major reserve, Saturday WD & BOW 4 points, Sunday WD & BOW 4
points. He now has 11 points all majors.
Harlowe Jahelka
Belleterre,GSD, CWC, and Brussels Griffons
Monterey,TN

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

Yahoo! Photos