[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Roosters

  • From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • To: irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 08:03:43 -0400

Don;t ya just love it when people move in and want changes?? My childhood home
was a yard away from train tracks.? It always amazed me when new neighbors
complained about the train whistle at night.??? My parents moved there when?
was 6 months old....what whiistles at night?...LOL

Gee, we moved next to some dairy farms and we hear the cows some mornings.? We
would neve think to go tell the farmer he needs to keep his cows quiet.? I love
the sounds of country living.

Barb Hively