[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Room for everyone

  • From: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ELG440@xxxxxxx" <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 10:31:44 -0800

I totally agree.  Rin Tin Tin made the public fall in love with the GSD. I also
feel we should support all those who have rescue GSDs. Yes, they may not look
like our show dogs but most of them have the GSD traits that we all love and
those who rescue them for whatever reason should get our support whether they
are showing in the performance arena or just have them as companions. I have
too often seen people who by accident come upon one of our specialties and stop
to watch and  I hear exhibitors making not so nice comments about their dogs.

Kay

Sent from my iPhone