[ SHOWGSD-L ] Room for a Grand Victrix?

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <TISHW@xxxxxxx>, <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:00:45 -0700

In a message dated 10/26/2007 11:35:52 A.M. irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I just want to mention that BO has a co-owner in Nevada, and is considering a
lengthy vacation there as she has a strong desire to herd sheep. Doris E.
In my excitement over bragging about our new Grand Victrix I forgot to sign
Doris Estabrook's
name to my brag as Doris is her co owner    ( I have an 'automatic'  signature
setting )

Our new Grand Victrix Champion Mar Haven's Black Orchid  ( called BO )  was
actually bred
by myself,  Doris Estabrook AND the world renowned Mr. Bob Grady ( he doesn't
like black GSDs )
Bob saw her for the first time at her Futurity and decided he "might" like this
one...........<G>

Bob Grady showed the dam of BO to most of her points ....so I had put him on as
her co owner.
LIZZY ....BO's dam,  was close to being a perfect German Shepherd Dog in all
ways......but.....
BO however  is the "evil spawn".    She has opened gates and doors since she
was three months
old......bad enough....but she also lets out all the other dogs.  One missed
clip and in a split second
she is out and lets others out......and in the ring, all space within 8 ft. is
HERS........and it took us
and Bill Basu just a few minutes to realize she would gait fine.......as long
as it was HER way, and
that is all loose leash all the time.    We love her........but there are
Maybe a herd of sheep IS in her future.........she IS after all three times
COLOR GUARD.

Frank & Carolyn Martello AND Doris Estabrook.
and Thank You to Mr. Bob for loving her dam LIZZY.
 marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx    www.Marhaven.com

Gosh Doris, I'm almost positive we have some sheep here in Virginia.   No
need for you to exert yourself on that account!!!  VBG

Tish