[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Roll over Beethoven..Summer is in the House!

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 10:31:27 -0700 (PDT)

I do believe she plays a mean game of soccer in her spare time. :0)

For those of you who have not gotten to see her handle go to this link and she
is in several of the pictures. She went BOB under Jack Kilgore in Tucson in
April.

http://www.rightdog.com/12saz6.htm

Kudos go to both Evan and Tedi for the mentoring of Summer and for breeding
some really nice dogs for her to learn on.

Sumner's parents have done a wonderful job!!!!

Terry