[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rocky Mt Specialty Shows Closing SOON!!!!!!

  • From: "Beth Reynolds" <beth0024@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'List'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 22:11:11 -0600

Our Spring Specialty Shows closing date is April 15th 8:00 pm MT time.
That's this Wedensday!  If you have not gotten your entry in please do so
right away!

You can enter on line at www.rmgsdc.org

Judges:  Friday May 1:   Ms. Vicki Roye
             Sunday May 3:  Ms. Lanalee Jorgensen

    Futurity Judge:  Saturday May 2:  Ms. Debra Hokkanen  (alt: Gary
Szymszak )

RMGSDC Show Secretary:  Kathy Howse
                                        5790 East county Line Place
                                        Highland Ranch, CO 80126
                                        kathy.howse@xxxxxxxxxx

All of the information below can be found on our clubs website.  The  web
address is above.

Our host hotel
Information about our fun and yummy club offered dinner Sat. night
Directions to the show site
A current weather forecast (please check this feature when you are packing
to come to our show)

If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch with me

Beth Reynolds
Show Chair
Beth.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxx
303-693-5675 Home MT time