[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rocky Mt. Specialty Info

  • From: "Beth Reynolds" <beth0024@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edalegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Germanshepherds4Show" <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:28:14 -0600

Our show closes tomorrow night at 8:00 Mt time

Ways to enter are:
www.rmgsdc.org and click on Specialty Information. You can enter on line
with your credit card!

303-693-5675  call our house for a phone entry

720-870-3440  fax your entry to our house

Our show site is in Glendale Colorado at the beautiful Creekside park.  Yes
this is an outdoor show with large grassy rings for both breed and
obedience.  Our site is a min. or two walk  from our really nice host hotel
The Staybridge Suites.  We are hosting a Hospitality Night Sat. night after
judging.  This is a treat of the club and its members.  Grilled marinated
chicken and Pork tenderloin, wine and side dishes all provided  by our club
and members.  A relaxing evening in the great room and patio of our host
hotel.

Judges for Conformation are Jennifer Root and Michael Cheeks

Obedience and  Rally Carol Joy Evert and Linda Scanlon

Any questions?
Call Show Chair Beth Reynolds or Show Sec. Todd Reynolds at
303-693-5675 MT. Time
beth.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxx
www.rmgsdc.org