[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rocky MT Specialty

  • From: "Beth Reynolds" <beth0024@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Germanshepherds4Show" <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 22:32:58 -0600

I would like to thank all of the judges and exhibitors that attended Rocky
Mt's Spring Specialty.
Please note our judges slate.  All of these judges were AWESOME!!!!!!!!  We
did have some tricky weather to deal with but thank the good Lord we weren't
showing Maltese.  This show was custom geared for the German Shepherd Dog!
While the owners and handlers were a bit chilled the dogs absolutely loved
this weekend!  Our results are up on our website.   www.rmgsdc.org click on
Spring Specialty information.

Saturday:
Jennifer Root -  Conformation
Janice Leonard - Jr. Showmanship
Carol-Joy Evert  - Obedience

Sunday:
Michael Cheeks - Conformation
Linda Scanlon  - Jr. Showmanship
Linda Scanlon  - Obedience
Linda Scanlon  - Rally Obedience

I would like to also thank our club members who worked so very hard to put
this show together.  In addition we had several obedience ladies who bent
over backwards to help me out when my  6 girl scouts and two girl scout
leaders designated to help at our obedience ring couldn't make it.  These
non club member obedience ladies went all out to make things run smoothly.
Many thanks to Pam Brown, Cathy Taylor, Sandy Chiavelli, Wendy Beshoar and
Jody Kelly.  I am so appreciative!

Hey we did Rally and it was FUN!!!!!!!

Beth
2005 show chair