[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Robert Scholes

  • From: "Cynthia Gialluca" <cgialluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <SegerWind@xxxxxxx>, <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>, <gsdladync@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 14:53:37 -0500

 <SegerWind@xxxxxxx> says:

 How does the list and those attacking me forgive Robert's dishonesty and
> such? AS A NURSE I respect the dying. A con is a con and unless you have
> been
> conned you have no idea?

Honestly, I dont say much on this list, I tend to lurk.. however, such
insensitivity to one who is ill, and those who are members of his family as
well as those who are his friends is wrong.  There is NO excuse for this
kind of behavior.  Yes I have been conned before, who hasnt?  You may have
problems with him, and you may not like him, but you should have a bit of
decency and respet for those who do.  You can not excuse your behavior, you
can not make amends for it.

There is an old saying.. if you can't say something nice, then keep you
mouth shut.  This is one of those many times that silence would have been
the better part of valor.  Do us all a favor the next time someone you have
a problem with is ill, injured or dies... use your head for something other
then to hold your hair on, and keep your big mouth shut.

Disgusting!

Cindy Gialluca
Cyneca German Shepherds
http://www.gsdcofaustin.org/