[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Robert Hamilton Award

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Scharo777@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 07:52:35 -0600

Evan's post proves the old old saying, some of you may not know about
since you are young young --   "Sticks & stones may break my bones;
                                                but names will never hurt
me."
I say also that knowledge and truth, if revealed at the correct time, will
never hurt you,  "hopefully"! feeling (philosophically) sp. this COLD AM!
Norma no L       Lovin' Da List & cyberspace