[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Roadworking

  • From: candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: lfossland@xxxxxxx, "'Donna Radich'" <dmrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 20:44:49 GMT

Lee,

The scooter I rode had hand brakes.  The first lesson was telling the person
on the scooter to hold both hand brakes, then get on with one foot.  An
untrained dog is led in harness by someone until it gets trained.  The dogs
are trained just like sled dogs.  Gee and Haw for right and left.  The dogs
were told to Line Out which meant to take up slack, etc.  I think it looks like
fun, but I'm not sure I'm in shape enough to do it.  You would definitely need
a young, healthy person to help train the dogs.

Candy

bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]

irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx;

_

=========================

> POST is Copyrighted 2008. All material remains the property of the original
>
> author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
FORWARDS of any

> kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of

> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION
OR USE IN ANY

> MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT
THE EXPRESS

> PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT
IS EXPRESSLY

> FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS
PROHIBITION WILL BE

=========================

==========================

==========================

> POST is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the
original author and of
GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind
are permitted without
prior permission of the original author AND of the Showgsd-l Management.
ALL RIGHTS
RESERVED.