[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Roadworking

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 12:55:01 EDT

My males and most of my bitches are pulling me while on the springer.   I did
have a couple who think it's necessary for me to get more lower body
exercise.   One pacer (now retired) who thought at the beginning of our
workouts it
was necessary to help me buff up my right arm/side as we did the lift-drop
exercises.   When she was retrained to gait, she moved out in front, too :-)

Stormy

In a message dated 10/14/08 7:49:21 AM, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> HMMMMMNnnnnnn that's part of what makes me think it might be my last
> day.........they
>  are most definitely In FRONT.......I don't even peddle for 1/3 of the the
> two miles.....
>
>  Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> www.Marhaven.com

http://www.FairhopeGSD.com
Dogs love is different. It requires no return.

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination.