[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Roadworking

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Stormy435@xxxxxxx, spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx, irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx, melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

I think this has been posted before...but here is a slick contraption.   What
does everything think?   Something that might work to exercise GSD's?   There
are some interesting videos of dogs using this device on Youtube.   It's not
cheap.
  http://www.dogpoweredscooter.com/

  Youtube video

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLq99tlUHOo

  Cindy

Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I use a Springer too Stormy......but we just put it on the LEFT side of the
bike??
We also took off the dumb plastic 'release' and put a short four foot nylon
leash through the eye of the Springer so they cannot cut all the way in front
of me.
I work one big male at a time on it. Also I use a regular choke chain as in the
ring.
I drive to a dirt/gravel road down by the river......they LOVE it. ( too much )
You will
read about my demise some day in the paper I'm sure.......as there were days I
put
BOOKER on the bike.......and now his Grandson COWBOY that I literally
think....this
is the day I'm going to be taken out................
Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com