[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Roadwork

  • From: "Cyndy" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lollark@xxxxxxx>, "'Da List'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:08:13 -0500

Hi Karen,
My favorite is swimming. It is non-impact, and you can start it earlier
than, say, jogging. I use a little boat with a trolling motor, some people
use pools.
For puppies, I take them out into the water, and let them play. If they
fetch, even better! Throw a stick or toy into the water and watch them go!
Cyndy Davis
www.texasdogs.com