[ SHOWGSD-L ] Riverside in California on Sunday

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 17:12:46 EDT

It is a better day weather wise. It is a bit warmer.  I am sitting  with
Dave Lasater.   Ken and Kathy Tank are next to us and Dave  Coleman is back
too, and sitting with Darlene Ghegleri. I see Raul and Ordie  accross the ring
and sitting with Gene and Sharon Pico.  Bob and Nadine  Grady are both
here, I hear she wonâ??t go anywhere without Bob.  Liz  Leshhorn brought
Robert,
so everyone is here.

Debbie Friedberg, (Kaser) broke her ankle last night. I understand it was
getting out of the motor home. The way it was described to me is she was
stepping down with dog food in one hand and a beer in the other. She is upset,
 she spilled her beer. Sharlona is here working puppies and I see Ben
Bigornia is  back.  Anne Giddings is here, in red as usual.  I got it wron
about
Kim Schooleyâ??s bitch, she went second yesterday. Kim just looked so good
she got  me all upset.

Hunter came to talk to me, he talks to everyone, and is so smart.   That is
Ken and Kathyâ??s son, and he gets smarter all the time. He says Ken wonâ??t
let him use his lap top.

Richared and Susan Koch are here again, and I see Bill Lard is  smoking.
The Funks have their new motorhome here, it is a 48 footer, and a  good one.
I canâ??t imagine what keeping that running costs.  I notice that  Richard
Sotille is talking to Bob and Linda Freeny. Linda and I were out there  to
double handle yesterday in the Open Dog Class, and we got to talk a bit.  Cindy
Tellefson is heady to go again today.  Rodger is working all the dogs  that
Debbie would do, it is just extra work for him.

Bill Basu worked Magic Marker a bit, so maybe she will do better  today.
She is startingt to get her coat back, so we need to figure out hwo  to get
it fluffier.  Flower boy never made it, and that runins the weekend  for me.
Not winning sucks, but without Ed, it just isnâ??at a dog show. Also Tom  and
Vivian arenâ??t here, so I figure to make my day, the Lakers have to  win.

Bill Tank is walking a dog, and the Ghegleris have a great black puppy.
What a star. They got him from Carolyn Martello. I sw another from the litter,
 it is a good Grand Victor to Grand Victrix breeding. Who would think the
puppies  would turn out?

ITâ??S SHOW TIME
JUDGE NADINE GRADY

6-9 PUPPY DOGS

1.   NIKIREES SHAKEN IT UP Breeder Karen Harms By Ch Windy  Acres-Drango
Lookinâ?? For Trouble X Ch Nikreeâ??s League of Her Own Owner Jennifer  Smith &
Debbie Smith

2.   CROSS TIMBERS BLACK ICE Breeder Nanci Nellis & Erin  Nellis By Cross
Timbers San Francisghgh X Cross Timbers Godhiden Girl Owner  Nanci Nellis &
Erin Nellis

12-18 PUPPY DOGS

1.   KINGFORDS BEARITONE OF WINSOME Breeder K. & F.  Fasano By Ch Kaleefs
Joshua V. Kenlyn HT X Newcasle Absolutely Fabulous Owenr R.  & C. Funk

NOVICE DOGS

1.   KAYWINDâ??S DEBONAIR DIONYSUS Breeder Gale A. Taylor &  Charlen Kay
Taylor By Ch Aramistâ??s Zillion Dollar Guy X Zoniâ??s Aura Aglitter v  KayWind
Owner Gale A. Taylor & CharlenKay Taylor

AMERICAN BRED DOGS
WINNERâ??S DOG
TWO POINTS

1.   BACKACHERS COWBOY KID Breeder Richard & Elizabeth  Sottile By Ch
Marhavenâ??s Last Cowboy Song X Kurdel Fly Like The Wind v  Backachers Owner
Sharon
Pratt

2.      KARILYNNEâ??S MIDNIGHT EXPRESS PT Breeder  Marie Bevaqua &
Jacqueline, M. Simon By Ch Lorienâ??s Late Night X Hera of  Sunny Bee Owner
Richard &
Susan Koch

3.   MARINERâ??S BLACK ANGUS Breeder Debra Kaser, Joyce Shelp &  Cathleen
Bennett By Utopiaâ??s Smooth as Ice X Ch Marinerâ??s Aria Dâ??Arte Owenr  Debra
Kaser & Joyce Shelp

4.   JIM-SINAâ??S JOSH TURNBEAR V WINSOME BAREEDER Frank &  Kristine Fasana
By Ch Kaleefâ??s Joshua V Kenlyn, HT X Ch Winsomes Beartiney  Spears Owner
William Laird

OPEN DOGS
RESERVE WINNERâ??S DOG

1.   EAGLEHILLâ??S CABERNET SAUVIGNON Breeder Peter & Rhonda  Cacioppo By Ch
Pineburckâ??s Kidd Carson X Eaglehillâ??s Sail Ahead Owner Peter  & Rhonda
Cacioppo

2.   YONCALLAâ??S ACE IN THE HOLE Breeers Robert & Linda Freeny  By Yoncallaâ??
s Make My Day v Lealynn X Yoncallaâ??s Authenticity v Jericho Owner  Robert &
Linda Freeny

3.   FARMILâ??S CALIFORNIA DREAMINâ?? Breeder Doris A. Farrell &  Chuck
Farrell By Ch Brownhillâ??s Willow V Kysarah X Ch Farmils Justina Owner
Marilyn C.
Juull & Berry Juull.

4.   ROCKNOLLâ??S HOME RUN Breeder Dave & Janet Coleman By Ch  WeLove DuChienâ??
s Patriot X Rocknollâ??s Escapade Owners Dave & Janet Coleman  and Evan &
Tedi Ginsburg

9-12 PUPPY BITCHES
BEST PUPPY

1.   ROCKNOLLâ??S LIMERICK Breeders David Coleman & Janet  Coleman By Ch Nike
Clayfield Casanova PT X Rocknollâ??s Escapade Owner Dave  Coleman & Janet
Coleman

2.   MARINERâ??S KISS AND TELL Breeder Debra Kaser & Joyce  Shelp By Ch
Marhavenâ??s Color Guard X Ch Marinerâ??s Point of View Owner Debra  Kaser,
Joyce
Shelp, & Carolyn Putnum

3.   STARLIGHTâ??S MASQUERADE OF BACKACHERS Breeder Richard &  elizabether
Sottile By Ch Backachers Whalen v Jericho X Kurdel Fly Like The Wind  v
Backchers Owners Sharon Pratt & Jessica Jager

4.   KIMBERâ??S SWEET ESCAPE Breeders Kim Schooley, Tracy Radigan  & Ben
Bigornia By Cross Timbers San Francisgogh OFA H& E X Scarabâ??s Wild  Ecstasy
Jezra OFA H & E Owner Kim Schooley

12-18 PUPPY BITCHES

1.   YONCALLAâ??S SOUL SURVIVOR V MERIVERN Breeder Vincint M.  Imhoff &
Thomas D. Payor, By Yoncallaâ??s Make My Day v Lealynn X Krissoâ??s  Latte of
Merivern Owner Robert & Linda Freeny.

2.   CROSSROADâ??S HOT PURSUIT Breeder Cathleen Bennett & Joy  Guay By Utopiaâ??
s Smooth As Ice x Paladin Carlinamoon Nikeclayfield  HT  Owner Cathleen
Bennett & Joe Guay

NOVICE BITCHES

1.   LONGâ??S PEAK CHANTILLY V WINDSONG Breeder Patty Korsch By Ch  Woodsides
The Bounty Hunter X Ch Castlehillâ??s Tuff Cookie Owner Gayle W.  Richmond

2.   KAYWINDâ??S ENCHANTING ECHO Breeder Gale A. Taylor &  Charlen Kay Taylor
By Ch Aramistâ??s Zillion Dollar Guy X Zoniâ??s Aura Aglitter v  KayWind Owner
Gale A. Taylor & Charlen Kay Taylor

BRED BY BITCHES
RESERVE WINNERâ??S BITCH

1.   MARINERâ??S RHYME OF SHADOW ACRES Breeder Debra Kaser Joyce  Shelp Cindy
Tellefson & Sheryl Brockettt By Ch Kenlynâ??s Aries v Hicliff X Ch  Marienerâ??
s Jenny From The Block Owners Debra Kaser, Joyce Shelp, Cindy  Tellefson, &
Sheryl Brockett.

2.  NIKE CLAYFIELD PALADIN BE MY DARLIN HT Breeder Dr. Gloria S. Rice,
Sharlonna C. McGaha Debra Kaser & Joyce Shelp By Ch Nike Clayfield Casanova
HT, PT X Marienrtâ??s Diva Dâ??Arte Owner Hazel Maloney and Dr. Gloria S. Rice
&
Sharlonna C. McGaha

AMERICAN BRED BITCHES

1.   CANDIAâ??S MISS DEVINE YA YA Breeder Candice Zumwalt By  Avonleas Bill
of Rights v Asgard X Ch Candiaâ??s From The Get Go Owner C. Bennet,  J. Guay, &
C. Zumwalt

2.   KATHINE NICKS Breeder Janet Gaddin By Ch Mar Havenâ??s Elite  Guard X
Spirit Windsâ?? Lt. Dax Owner Michael & Linda Nicks

OPEN BITCHES
WINNERâ??S BITCH
BEST OF WINNERâ??S
FOUR  POINTS
BEST OF BREED

1.   HICKORYHILLâ??S MAGIC MARKER Breeder Steve & Christine  Grainger By Ch
Hickoryhill GQ Sirius Park X Langenauâ??s Leyla of Stoneway Owner  Dave Lasater
and Evan & Tedi Ginsburg

2.   CHARANâ??S MASQUERADE OF KIMBER Breeder Angie Martin & Kim  Schooley by
Ch Dankaâ??s Dream Catcher v Stoyland X Kimberâ??s Faith of Charen Owner  A.
Martin, K. Schooley,

3.   FLUSSTANZ SENSATION OF VICTORY Breeder Ken & Katherine  Tank and
Lorraine Cohen By Ch Elvastonâ??s Nationâ??s Cup X Ch Cathlins Azeri of
Hallmark
Owner Ken & Katherine Tank

4.   SHADOW ACRES ABSOLUT OF CARALAND Breeder Jack Newton &  Sheryl
Brockett by Ch Tallimas Top Shelp Tebe Nobe HT X Ch Ponca Hillâ??s Christy
Brinkley
Owner Carl B. Alaniz & Deborah Kniss

BEST OPPOSITE SEX

CHAMPION KINDFORD ANGELINA JOLIE Breeder Bob Funk, Caroline M. Grossman  &
Charlotte Funk By Ch Zoniâ??s Kurt Russell X Ch Raintree Beb-Ali Flicka  Owner
Tom Plager Bob Funk & Sharon Ruiz

OK, Iâ??ll admit it, it is much more fun to win than not to win. I think
Nadine did a great job. It was fun to see Raul in the ring again, and win
Winnerâ??s Dog.  I blew it with Kimâ??s bitch, but it gave me another chance to

talk to her, and that is all good.

Dave Colemanâ??s puppy is spectacular as always, and it will be fun to see
her grow up. The puppy the Gheglariâ??s have is a super-star, it is good to see
 another star on her way.

I now have two bitches with 14 points and both majors. What am I doing
wrong?

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/