[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Riverside, CA-As I was saying.

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, "ELG440@xxxxxxx" <elg440@xxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 10:21:06 -0800

I would be interested to learn if this is unconstitutional , to give private
info to public entities?
Evan, what do you think here?  It will certainly keep MANY owners from
vaccinating their dogs, because of Right to Privacy.   It will have an
opposite effect.
Kathy

On 02/02/2008, Stormy435@xxxxxxx <Stormy435@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> And then we'll let you get back to the original programming :-).   My
> "new"
> Jenny howls when the answering machine starts talking, or my cell phone
> rings.
> She has a point...let's get back to our dogs for a while.
> Take care, you all
> Stormy
> http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stories/PE_News_Local_R_ractbox23.
> 32e008d.html
>
> Riverside and Moreno Valley City Council Actions - 1/23/08
>
> 08:15 AM PST on Wednesday, January 23, 2008
>
> RIVERSIDE CITY COUNCIL
>
> Dog ordinance to enlist veterinarians' help
>
> Veterinarians will be required to report dog owners' contact information
> when a dog is vaccinated for rabies under an ordinance approved Tuesday by
> the
> Riverside City Council. The law allows the city to form relationships with
> pet
> owners and veterinarians regarding dog licensing and low-cost spay and
> neuter
> services.
>

> **************
> Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.
>

> (
> http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548
> )

> original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS
> of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original
> author  AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

> PROSECUTED.

> VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
Ch. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs