[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Rinty Poll

  • From: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsdjm@xxxxxxxxxxx, dyanchak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 07:57:29 -0700 (PDT)

Did you receive a reply back on when this poll is ending yet?

http://www.parade.com/health/2012/07/08-favorite-hollywood-pet.html

I voted for Rinty most of yesterday, last night he was 64.01 and now he
is back down to 63.04.

I hope everyone that can is still voting so Lassie does not move up too quickly.

Theresa

Date: Friday, July 20, 2012, 8:18 AM

I sent request to parade magazine asking when poll ends. Got A canned answer
but they did say they would respond to my request. Meanwhile I just keep voting