[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Rimadyl LAW SUIT

  • From: Mary Tripp <mtripp4113@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 15:40:17 -0500

I remember the first time my vet used Baytril.  I was losing a litter
of 8 week old puppies and nothing was working.  My handler suggested
Baytril and Doc did not want to use it because of the cautions.  It
saved all but one in the litter.  I think it is widely used today and
in the right place it is the right drug.

Mary