[ SHOWGSD-L ] Riding along in my automobile

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 23:04:50 -0500

Well folks that's just what me and "Amber" will be doing tomorrow.
We'll be off on our way to the National.  I wonder if we'll run into
"Wilma and Fred" when we get down there.  Anyway, we will be doing the
trip in two days rather than one so we'll miss the puppies and the
futurity which I really wanted to see, but the futurity IMO is put on
too early in the week.  An important show like this should be later in
the week, so it gives more people an opportunity to see it.  So I'll see
Thursday, Friday and Saturday's shows and I should still get to see most
of what I want to.  After everyone reads Evan's blog, I'm sure there
will be a lot more people reporting their thoughts about the show.  You
just know I will be writing something about it.......you can count on
that.  Looking forward to seeing old friends and new and all the
beautiful dogs.  I hope the judges do us proud and pick those that truly
represent what a German Shepherd should look like and not just the "dog
of the moment", but one that will take us into the breed for generations
to come.  Write to you all when I get back.  Safe trip to all.  Barbara
Galasso