[ SHOWGSD-L ] Richmond weekend brags and stuff

  • From: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 16:25:24 EDT

Melissa's visit to CA is coming to an end.  We've had a really fun summer and
Melissa got to meet all the FUN people in CA.  Thank you to everyone who
supported her trip to CA and let her take your dogs in the ring.
We don't have any MAJOR brags for her last weekend at the shows, but Melissa
did an awesome job handling Maggie (Milo's Here Comes Trouble) and
Boss/Maggie's baby, Layla (Treasure Ranch's Layla V Milo)  Layla is just 7 mos
old and
has a puppy brain.  Melissa did a great job in the ring and Layla was second in
her class both days.  Maggie really enjoys working with Melissa and it shows.
She was 4th on Sat and looked like she was having a great time.  Tough
competition and decent size classes in the bitches too.  Maggie is so naked
right
now that I was thrilled about the 4th place :-)

Another little brag.  My boy, Fairhope's Pit Boss (Boss) went to camp for two
weeks with Eric and Joannie.  It was so hard to let my boy go to camp.  But,
he seriously needed to get over some mommyitis, LOL!  Boss looked awesome this
weekend.  It was the most animated and happy he's looked in the ring in
months.  He really took to Eric and Joannie and was ,of course, happy to see me
and
his girl Maggie.  Thank you Judge Wendy Willhauck for recognizing his
exceptional movement.  And, thank you Eric for handling him to a 2nd in Open
dogs
with some serious competition.  And, Joannie for taking such great care of my
baby :-)

Laura Thomas
http://www.treasureranchgsds.com/