[ SHOWGSD-L ] Réf. : [ SHOWGSD-L ] Fees?

  • From: Richard Lortie <richard.lortie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 07:20:34 -0400 (Est (heure d'été))

some questions?????????

an excellent dog PROFESSIONAL WAY shown  by his owner,won't be judges the
same way as if he is shown by an handler with a well known face,true or
Do we always have to pay big bucks to put titles on our dogs???????????
and when you talked about professonnal handlers,do they have any diplomas or
are they simply well known by judges ??????????
I don't deny handlers work,,I  know that they almost  all work well I am
just asking some questions,
any answers????????????

Diane Gobeil
Lacomtesse Shepherds