[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Reviews

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rus99wes@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 22:58:05 -0500

GOT MINE TO DAY
BAD WHEN CANADA GET IT BEFORE MISSOURI DOES!!!!
COMMINIST POSTAL SERVICE!!!!!
DELIVERS TO CANADA BEFORE U S A
LOL

In a message dated 12/18/2014 9:30:44 A.M. Central Standard Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

REVIEW arrived in Canada yesterday.   Love  the bags this are shipped in up
here.  No more torn covers and corners.  Haven't had a chance to look yet
except a quick scan......but
....are there seriously over 150 new member applications in 2 months??  wow!

Molly