[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Review-related

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 20:30:56 EDT

In a message dated 8/16/06 4:28:44 PM, Stormy435@xxxxxxx writes:

> CALLING FOR ZOE!!!!!!!!!
> Stormy Hope

I agree totally with you Stormy.   The content was addressed to the GSDCA
Board. I was under the impression that forwarding private emails is against
list
policy. First of all it would seem to have been sent by Gail, however, I find
it interesting Gail did not sign her introduction to the letter by her former
employee, Kerri Stalker.   If you recall in the past all of the Review columns
written by Gail were SIGNED by Gail.    Secondly, it's amazing how some
people will believe anything in print.   There is an old saying about believing
everything you hearâ?¦.and only half of what you see.   I'm not going to beat
this
poor dead horse, because he's already turned to glue.   This is a matter for
our Board to deal with.
Regards,
Pat