[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Review/"Who Moved My Cheese"

  • From: "Liana New" <liananew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 23:34:17 -0600

There's a new book out now by Ken Blanchard.  It's about the company I work
for (Pizza Hut for many, many years) and the book is really good.  It's
called "Customer Mania" and it's about the culture of our organization and
the changes that we are consistently working towards.  "Who Moved My
Cheese", "Execution" and a ton of other books are always given to us for
"development".  When I was in Seattle/Tacoma before the national (to make
this dog related <G>) I went to the famous "Fish" market.  It was really
neat!  If you like a good business book and have read them I'm sure you're
all familiar with Ken Blanchard's books.

Liana