[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Review

  • From: carolyn mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:31:05 -0800 (PST)

            Many articles have been sent, only to be ignored due to
 space restrictions.  Yet we can admit results, with pictures,            of
shows four to six months ago. I am not knocking Susan at            all, but I
am one of those who eagerly awaited the Review and            spent all day
pouring over the articles, the interviews, and the            adds.  This last
one -----five minutes max.
            Carolyn