[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Review

  • From: "Mo Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:42:22 -0500

Honestly?????  I don't think it has a darn thing to do with the
printers..........if it does they ought to get new printers! The Review
needs to go quarterly...........and get back on track. At this time few are
willing to advertise in it cause it is so late............it is a round
robin thing..............something needs to be done and soon. This is
getting to be a joke.  Mo