[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Returned Ballot

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sharon Allbright <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 13:40:59 -0700 (PDT)

Sharon were the envelopes identical both years. It may be the government has
changes scanners. Morgan
Sharon Allbright <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I proofed the envelopes but
unfortunately only the front which looked just
fine. I never thought about something being on the back that would cause a
problem like this. I did check last year's envelopes and there again can
only see the front but I don't recall getting any emails about envelopes
being returned like this.
Sharon Allbright