[ SHOWGSD-L ] Retirement home needed...

  • From: "Laurie Pruett" <pruett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 10:09:46 -0500

I am looking for a retirement home for Am/Can Ch Heritage-Windy Acres'
VIP v Dorman OFA "good" hips, "normal" elbows.  We call him "Clarence"
and he finished with 3 majors in the states and in one weekend in
Canada.  Could be specialed at all-breeds.  He was 5 in August.  He's
got wonderful temperament, great house manners, and hates to be in the
kennel, so needs a home where he can be a house dog.  I don't want money
for him - just a good situation and the possibility of using him at stud
occassionally down the road.  He's proven and has several show quality
puppies on the ground.  Clarence was never supposed to live with me but
his co-owner bowed out of dogs.  He's been with me for over a year and,
while I'd love to keep him, I have health issues that are causing me to
think about placing my most placable dogs.  Clarence is a sweetie.
E-mail me privately if you are interested.

Oh yeah - Clarence is line-bred on 4X Sel Ch Ken-Delaine's Clarice.
His dam is a Clarice daughter and his sire Ch Heritage-Windy Acres' CEO
OFA H&E, a Desperado son out of a Clarice daughter.

Laurie Pruett
Windy Acres