[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Retirement; Where the dogs are

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>, <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:23:47 -0600

Born and raised in PENNA. and have lived in 2 other states and traveled
too -- I would
LOVE to have you, please    DEFINE  the word BRUTAL  when used for SUMMERS
IN PENNA. ---  I guess I've missed something.   You want BRUTAL summers; try
La.,
in comparison to Pa.     Just me tho I guess.          Norma with an
inqiring mind --