[ SHOWGSD-L ] Retired Guide Dog needs home

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 02:43:51 -0500

I don't know the whole situation here but if anyone can help this girl find a
home, she sure deserves it.?
Thank you,
laura Thomas

From: "Laurie King" <tennisking@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: retired guide dog looking for great home
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 20:44:44 +0000

From: Laurie King??? January 15th, 2008

?

A beautiful, sweet, female German Shepherd that I raised to be a guide dog has
recently retired after working 5 years and is now back?with me. I really,
really?want to keep her but have 3 other dogs and am not in the best shape
myself. So if you know someone that would give her a great home, please contact
me. The following are absolute requirements:

That she be part of the family whereever they are. That someone is home much of
the time or that she go to work with her person. She has always had a partner,
so being left for long periods is difficult for her. She needs a purpose:

therapy work, agility, tracking, long walks, whatever. She is good with other
dogs as long as they don't challenge her. She is great with people. I can be
contacted by e-mail at? tennisking@xxxxxxxxxxxx?? phone? 818-997-7087 or cell
phone 818-205-8686

http://webmail.aol.com