[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Results of the Special Board Meeting

  • From: "Kerri Bojahra" <romance_german_shepherds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vande001@xxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 10:21:47 -0500

The problem here is his is not about the YOU and the MY it's about US and
OUR. if you keep looking at things in the singular your already beaten by
him. you might as well go hide under a rock while the club and the breed go
extinct.
like i said earlier if i was a member i would get myself there using what
ever i could to do it, but i would be there. i don't have a lot of money
either but this is very important...i just don't understand, some of you say
how much your upset about this thing and then when your given a chance to
help fix it you say things like " this situation isn't my fault" or "it's
not fair" ...no wonder the board is all confused, you have to stand together
and present a united front!!!!!!...omgg I'm not posting any more...too damn
frustrating. go ahead let your club go to hell and then you can comfort
yourself with your excuse "well it wasn't MY fault" or "no one would pay MY
way"
bloody stupid if you ask me
kerri
totally pissed off with the cowardice

>From: Cynthia VanDenBerge <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: Show GSD List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Results of the Special Board Meeting
>Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 06:14:54 -0800 (PST)
>
>And are YOU going to pay MY way and lodging?  Sorry, while the idea has
>merit, the application is not fair to the membership. Cynthia
>LauraEG@xxxxxxx wrote:
>If Mr. Hunte is allowed to come and speak to the board with his PR
>representative (coach) to give his emotional presentation to the board,
>would it not
>be better for those who wrote those letters to come and state and show
>their
>passion at a meeting of the board so that the board could see the passion
>and
>emotion in your voices? Believe me, you won't need to have a coach there to
>show how you feel, and be able to state it also to Mr. Hunte's face? Not
>that
>it isn't something he already knows!
>
>Just a thought.
>
>Laura in Chesapeake VA
>

>**************************************
>AOL now offers free
>email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at
>http://www.aol.com.

>POST is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the original
>author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any
>kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of
>the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

>PROSECUTED.

>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

>Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your
>question on Yahoo! Answers.

>POST is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the
>original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS
>of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author
>AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

>PROSECUTED.

>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

Intro*Terms