[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Results of the Special Board Meeting

  • From: LauraEG@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 08:59:15 EST

In a message dated 3/5/2007 8:42:17 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

But  more interesting is this: Why does the membership has to attend the
next
board meeting to express their feelings?  I thought that's why we  sent  in
our letters to Dania.  You mean to tell me the only way  to do this  is
attending
the next board meeting?

If Mr. Hunte is allowed to come and speak to the board with his PR
representative (coach) to give his emotional presentation to the board, would
it  not
be better for those who wrote those letters to come and state and show their
passion at a meeting of the board so that the board could see the passion and
emotion in your voices?  Believe me, you won't need to have a coach there  to
show how you feel, and be able to state it also to Mr. Hunte's face? Not that
it isn't something he already knows!

Just a thought.

Laura in Chesapeake VA
http://www.aol.com.