[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Results of the Special Board Meeting

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 19:43:25 -0800

unanimous to think about it some more and then listen to arguments for and
against..
boy!! you guys sure have to go through a lot!!! it isn't enough that you all
have written unendingly you objection to every board member, now you have to
do it face to face..
<shaking my head> I guess all the BOD members haven't heard you yet..
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/litters.htm
UPDATED 2/25/07!!! NEW KIDZ!!