[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Results not so much

  • From: "Iza Ackerman" <izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>, <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 20:38:28 -0400

Oh !  Good grief !  People are afraid to speak out ?????????? and cheering
from the sidelines ?  (I believe you, Linda)  If these people were "JERSEY
GIRLS" (or boys) they would not be afraid !!!!

Iza Kabuska-Ackerman
www.Karizmashepherds.com
AKC Breeder of Merit
Breeder of a Canadian Grand Victor, an American Grand Victor,
and many more beautiful dogs !