[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Results from the LA County and San Gabriel specialties a

  • From: "Paula M. Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 04:15:08 GMT

Thanks, Michel, for getting this posted.  I was amazed how long it took the
club to get the info to you, but, since I never received Harley's Rosette for
his Veteran's Class win, as promised and as published in the Premium
List/Catalog, nor did I ever receive the picture of his win (promised within a
week, by the photographer), it didn't surprise me that his pic was not given to
you to post.  I must say, and I sure should know better by now, but, I am very
disappointed.  I appreciated Ms. Gattone's recognition of Harley's quality and
now I can't even send her the photo.  No wonder entries are down and clubs are
losing support.

Paula

Home of BIS, BISS, Multi-Group Winning, 2 Time AKC JAM/AOE, International,
Canadian (pending CKC confirmation), & American Champion, Silver Grand
Champion,  Asgard Harley Davidson, HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA CHIC #64047
(Original Version), 1st male GSD Grand Champion. 2010 #1 GSD in California,
Lifetime #1 GSD in Michigan, 2010 #1 GSD male in USA (AKC GCH Stats), 2011
Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show Invitee, Lifetime AKC Eukanuba Invitee. 2 Time
Cruft's Invitee.