[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Responsibility and Obligations

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sheppup@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 22:02:33 -0700

Thank you Kris.
AND..........therein lies the problem why members are not hearing from the
Board!!
It does not mean we were all in agreement ....nor persuaded..... nor controlled!
BUT....we were informed and warned  that we could NOT under any circumstance
break
the confidentiality of the meeting!!!    Some of us are not happy with that
either.......
Carolyn    marhaven@jps,net
www.Marhaven.com