[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Responsibility and Obligations

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:35:58 -0400

    Times like this (actually, all this year) I really miss Tom
Castriota.  He'd have been on here telling off the
sheepies........without a care and without bothering to be polite.
For all Tom's faults, he could see through the crap........even piled as
high as it is these days.
    In the end, it doesn't matter whether they tell us what they are
doing or not, since most of it, in spite of paying a parliamentarian,
has been done in violation of the By-laws,
the Policies and Procedures handbook, AND Roberts' Rules.    Maybe some
people who are following along and believing all the happy horseshit
need to go to the library
and look some of the stuff up.  Roberts' Rules is not written in a
foreign language, nor in legalese..it's there in plain English.
Peggy