[ SHOWGSD-L ] Response...Lisbon, Ohio...XXXURGENT!!

  • From: chsweetsun@xxxxxxx
  • To: windwych@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 12:09:58 -0400

HI Dawn,
I really don't think you should post that someone has 0 Clue to what a GSD is.
I deal directly with people that are TRYING to get these Rescues out of places
that are + Euthanazia shelters.  They post these dogs as mixes because of the
fact that in Ohio we have ALOT OF trouble with Home Owners INSURANCES that WILL
NOT grant you or Remove you if you own our Lovely VIcious Breed.  I think we
need to get to the source of these problems more so than dealing with Shelters
that Euthanize dogs.  The Parent club, the Local GSD clubs, and even the AKC
needs to Educate people about Temperament, breeding, buying, training,etc.
There is Certainly alot of BYB in this area.  99% of these dogs in this shelter
are dogs from these breeders.
I am getting this boy out of there tomorrow, thanks to Carol Hansen, thru
Angels for Animals,too.  Tho, he maybe already adopted- hopefully as I am
full!!!!.  Two Rescue boys still waiting to be placed, but do have room for a
girl.  Carol has room for the boy.
Please understand that it is FRUSTRATING to me to read a post like yours.

Tari Kridler
Kridler's k-9 11 GSD Rescue
Home of 2003 Amer & Can GVX Kridler's Ruby and her Father 2 x Sel. Amer & Can
Ch. Kridler's Quno @ http://www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com