[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Response to thisa and thata

  • From: Hel-Mic@xxxxxxx
  • To: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:06:01 +0000

Just came on line this morning.  I have not read all the responses to this
email.
I moved to Georgia from North Carolina (we called it God's Country).
I have come to love the people in this state and especially the GSD folks.
The reason there was only local people there is because it was the second
biggest family holiday this country celebrates.  Your bitch did not make the
major.
It took all the bitches to make the major.  Your bitch BROKE the major.
When I showed my Black dog Curfew under an all breed judge in a local show,
the GSD judge changed that morning because of the weather in the southeast.
The show was one point and I was not going to show because I felt that my
boy had no chance of winning (he needed 1 point to finish).  I kept him in
because
another male (from Out of  State) needed 1 point to finish and I did not want
break the point.  I won that day and finished my dog under a judge that I never
seen and no one knew.  Goes to show that it pays to do the right thing.
BTW -  Mike and I drove from east of Atlanta  to the National in Oregon and back
home ( a total of 6300 miles) and Guess What!!!! My dog did not win.!!!!  WOW!!
The practice of showing dogs is a sport.  That is why we call it
"sportsmanship".
Better luck next time.
Helen Chamblee

-------------- Original message from NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx: --------------