[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Response to the President, Gail Hardcastle.

  • From: T O'Brien <t.m.obrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 14:39:02 -0800

A simpler way of saying what I was saying is that:

Small irritants/conflicts etc are essentially personal problems.  If not
resolved on a personal level and they continue then....

They become social problems--meaning a social group-an organization-a
court has to solve them!

The personal problems during the last year plus-minus could have been
handled personally--they were not--now they are or will be handled by
larger systems as court systems, etc.

Tom