[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Response to ignorance/long and not what you want to hear.

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 12:00:41 EST

In a message dated 11/22/09 9:00:34 AM, ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:

> Everything changes. If something remains static, it is bound to fail
> eventually.
> We have to always be ready to listen to the winds of change. They blow in
> progress.
>
> I, however, will never change.

Evan, from your own logic, if you actually stand by what you say, it
appears that you are bound to fail.
About our standard, according to the dictionary: Standard - is a level of
quality or excellence that is accepted as the norm or by which actual
attainments are judged.   As Helen said â??Styles may change. But our standard
IS the
'blueprint' of the 'product' we strive to match for zero defects.   What
ever happened to â??if it's not broke don't fix it.â??
As far as the winds of change blowing in progressâ?¦ well let me just say
some changes really suck big time.

Regards,
Pat