[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Response to ignorance/long and not what you want to hear.

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 09:59:49 EST

In a message dated 11/22/2009 6:39:08 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx writes:
The  Standard never changes--just styles. That's why I'm concerned  when we

talk about changing Orie Nordress's Illustrated schematic,generic
standard., written and MEASURED from the written Standard.

Everything changes. If something remains static, it is bound to fail
eventually.  There is nothing today that is as it was 100 years ago.   When
Orie
did the illustrated standard, it was not a committee but one person's
opinion. We have used it well for all these years, because it left room for
different interpretation.   That is why it worked.

We have to always be ready to listen to the winds of change. They blow in
progress.

I, however, will never change.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds