[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Response to Jackie Short's thread

  • From: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: arcturus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 15:44:49 +0000 (UTC)

I went to a conference the past two days and at lunch, other teachers were
asking about my German Shepherds and if they were aggressive. Two had had
Germanbreds in the past that they had to put down for aggression. Maybe, if
time had been spent training them, the outcome may have been different, but
when I see parents that don't have time to spend 10 minutes a day with their
children, you know they are not going to train a dog.

Ann
www.edangsd.com