[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Response to Jackie Short's thread

  • From: "Arcturus" <arcturus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 10:34:20 -0500

Okay, here is one observation.  If we change the dog enough that the
general, pet buying public no longer wants to buy our pet puppies then what
does it matter what we like or don't like?  Personally,  I think this has
already happened, hence the popularity of the German dog.  It is interesting
to see this evolve. For many pet people the German puppy is too much dog for
them,  I just hope this doesn't cause a backlash against the German Shepherd
in general. JMO