[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Response

  • From: "Steve Grainger" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Barbara Galasso" <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 09:58:05 -0500

I went back and re-read you original post...and then your private e-mail to
me( which was a slightly different spin than what you posted to the List)
after re-reading your original post again...I still interpret it as it was
posted. You state..that it is a shame that the National is 9-10 to 10 days
long...you state that is a shame that judges put up racing dogs..you state
good stud dogs are over looked if they aren't owned by the right
people..you state that by the end of the National most people don't
care..that 3/4 of the people don't know the Board members..and on and
on...so I ask ..where are the "positive" observations. Yes you are
correct..I can hit the "delete" key..but then..I would become like hundreds
of others that used to be on the List..but aren't anymore...and not that I
mention it..that might not be a bad idea..C.Grainger